Online Courses (eCollege)
These courses are designed to give a flexible response to the specific skills needs of job ready individuals who require training interventions with certification to assist them to re-enter the labour market. Online courses are available free of charge to unemployed clients. Courses are also available, for a fee, to employed persons who wish to update their skills. For more details on online courses please click here. While these courses are delivered completely online, technical support is available throughout the course.
Fee paying clients can use our online payment system while unemployed clients can apply for a place by registering in their local Employment Services Office.
- Exam fees are not included in the course price.
- Exam fees are payable separately to the Examining Body/Testing Centre.
- eCollege does not subsidise or pay for exam fees on behalf of fee paying learners.
- If you wish to pursue the official Certification/Accreditation options, please contact your nearest Testing Centre
- To make the necessary arrangements to take the appropriate exam. Follow the above links to locate a Testing Centre.
- The current Business and Soft Skills/Personal Development Courses do not have a certification option
- We would advise clients to check regularly for Certification updates. Course Syllabus and Examinations can change occasionally and we cannot guarantee updated information at all times.
To find our more about eCollege just click here