Welcome to the LCETB Training Centre Learner Information Section
This section provides you with advice and information to help you get the most from your training. The information here will help you understand your rights and responsibilities as a learner. Use the links at the side to access the various sections.
If you have any questions or concerns at any time during your training, please speak to your tutor or instructor.
About your Course
At the start of your course, your tutor or instructor will give you information about:
- the start and finish times of your course, including the times you are expected to attend;
- what will be covered on your course and how the training will be delivered;
- the duration of the course;
- if your training leads to an award or certification;
- tests or exams that are part of the course and the format that these tests might take, for example practical or theory tests;
- facilities and supports available;
- health and safety;
- what, if any, allowances you will be paid; and
- other relevant information.
If you are absent when this information is being provided please speak to your tutor or instructor to make sure you are aware of everything you need to know.
Remember: If you have any questions or concerns during your training, you can always speak to your tutor or instructor.