Welcome to the Limerick Training Centre
The Staff and Management of the Training Centre welcome you to our facility.
The Training Centre is a fully equipped and modern training facility. Our trained professionals are highly motivated and want you to succeed in progressing your career.
We aim to provide a quality service by:
- Assisting customers in a friendly, welcoming and meaningful way.
- Adopting best practice in the provision of Customer Services and Programmes. Promote customer awareness of ETB Programmes and Services.
- We will fulfill our obligations under the Official Languages Act, 2003
- By providing access for all customers to our Programmes and Services in a courteous, fair and impartial manner and in full compliance with all equality legislation
- Providing public offices and training places that comply with all current occupational health, safety and welfare standards.
- Providing our Programmes and Services in a manner that respects customers’ rights to privacy and confidentiality.
- Listening to and considering carefully all views expressed and where possible and within realistic timescale, agree a way forward. The Centre Management welcomes comments, suggestions and views on any aspects of our programmes or services as this will help us to meet customer needs.
- Replying to all letters, emails and voicemail promptly and efficiently.
- Dealing with each complaint in a professional and fair manner.
- Treating all customers with respect and dignity and our customers are requested to treat the Training Centre staff, and each other, in a similar manner.
Take your time to discover our website and all its content. We are continually updating and hope you like what we’ve done so far.